Thursday 25 August 2011

Choices

It always gets worse before it gets better... Didn't know the meaning of this phrase until of late.
Things did get worse... but they are getting better...
Found the one person who i love and who loves me back the way i  want to be loved back.
The financial pressures though not over are now no longer in anyone else's hands but mine.

It's getting tough, i have to be strong for the one i love. I even made a choice to prioritize family over career, it may seem messed up but it makes me happy. I have at least enough confidence to believe that i will do something with my life even if my current professional life spins out of control. 

Choices are a funny thing, you never know if you've made the right one. You just have to have faith in yourself and believe that you have. I believe that the right choice is the one that brings peace eventually. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment