Monday 30 May 2011

Right and Wrong

Why is it that every single time we try to do something right we always end up doing it wrong! I thought i was doing the right thing by helping the love of my life, but turns out that things got messed up because of me. What hurts most is that i was never blamed for it till date. I'm so sorry about everything but it doesn't matter cause it's done. Now and forever i'll alway only be the person who messed up. 
"The one who messed up my opportunity."
I'm only human... am i not entitled to mistakes. If i try to talk about being positive and working hard then i become the fool who thinks everything can be solved. I don't know what i can do anymore. I just feel like an incompetent failure. All i wanted was for us to be together and for my love to smile and laugh and be happy. To reciprocate all the happiness i get and more but i guess all thats left is a few smashed eggs and half baked omelettes'.  At least i'm glad i know what i'm truly though of as. Now i don't need to have any false expectations. I just hope i don't get viscous, i tend to do that. I that that side of me but i really mean it when i say it and i say it to hurt a person. Tit for tat. i should really stop that. Oh well... i guess we all need to work on our dark side. And so life goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment